Here is what I'm looking for:
If you have a recipe...
- Please include a few photos (or at least 1 of the finished product). If there is something tricky about the recipe, please include a photo of that as well.
- If it is a recipe you have made a few times and have learned a few tips to make it easier, please add a "notes" section in the bottom of your recipe.
- If it's a new recipe and you didn't like the outcome, add what you would do different (in the "notes" section).
- Include any alternative ingredients (cheaper, healthier, more common).
- If possible, please include a photo.
- Please make sure this is a tip you have personal experience with.
*Just some notes:
If you have a blog, please make sure this is not already a post you have posted to your blog. Some editing may be done. If you send an idea for a guest post and I feel some "tips" from it would be of better use to my site, I will let you know. I will publish the tips, and link back to your blog (if you have one) for the rest of the post.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.